Husband 31st Birthday at Majestic Hotel, Kuala Lumpur

10:42 AM


Le husband turns 31

Since my husband birthday falls on public holiday (because I work in Ipoh), we decided to take an annual leave and stay in KL -Majestic Hotel KL is one of our top choices in our hotel wishlist (St Regis, why you so mahal?)

Majestic Hotel room is spacious, picture perfect. As a bonus, mommy got to enjoy some me-time in bath tub, lets consider this a babymoon as well hehe


My favourite item. Bath bombs ready!


The bed is comfortable. But not the best-lah


Their toiletteries

For le husband, I cant think of a perfect gift so I did google some ideas. And then I found this "5 senses gift"

P.s. initially, I just prepare a birthday card and staple some cash in it hehe *very easy one*. Who even hates money?

So, when in doubt, give money hehe


The 5 senses gift


The contents

 Inside of the paper bags.. I think its ME who is getting a lots of things (e.g. got myself comfortable lingerie/sleepwear, got myself some perfumes.. and he didnt really like chocolates so honestly, Pods and Ferrero Rocher are my faves hehe. And then, its me who is getting a massage from him LOL)

He then asked me to capture this above photo. He said hes choosing the top 2 that he loves which is:

i. Lingerie
ii. Baby E's heart beat



Him choosing the best 2/5


My newly bought lingerie at awesome deal

P.s. I bought la Senza lingerie at awesome deal, buy 1 robe at MYR 229 and get the next piece (babydoll dress) at MYR 11 only hehe (Ohh I love good deals!)

While its his birthday, the Majestic Hotel staffs arrange for a birthday cake delivered to our room. So its his second cake of the day! (First one is from Tony Romas)



Him with his birthday cake from the hotel. He said its also not comparable to Four Seasons Sydney-lah, because we had edible gold on my birthday cake last time! >.<

We spent the night indoor. I brought 2 LUSH bath bombs & used only 1 (the Intergalactic)


Preparing for the bath


The Intergalactic bath bomb

P.s. i love its shimmery dusts. Tried 1 in Four Seasons Sydney and went back to QVB to purchase another hehe




Husband says this baby E is his only wish, everytime I asked him what he wanted for his birthday..



Happy mommy, smooth pregnancy, healthy baby!



P.s. I love you, Husband!




May only the best be with you..



To end the post, here are some of the photos taken at the hotel. 








Overall rating : 4/5


tags : the majestic hotel kl review, the majestic hotel kl review malaysia, the 5 senses gift ideas, the five senses gift malaysia, romantic gift ideas malaysia

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive