Travelogue : Sydney, NSW, Australia (2 of 5)

12:22 AM

Part 2 of 5 : City Stroll, Queen Victoria Building, Pancakes on the Rocks

On the first day we went for a city stroll (routine) just to be familiar with the place and have a good look around. We walked to the Hyde Park until we reached the Archibald Fountain.


Archibald Fountain


#OOTD Sydney city stroll : Bershka jeans, Zara Knitwear, Adidas & Longchamp Neo Medium




Queen Victoria Building


Along the way..


Found Ipoh On York (York St, Sydney) with Halal sign, so we had late lunch here


Big portion. I couldnt finish my Char Kuey Teow so we tapau back *hehe*


Husband had Nasi Lemak


Circular Quay


.. going to the Sydney Opera House


Official photo of us with Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge at the background


Achievement Unlocked. I can die in peace

 I made my own itineraries in Sydney and Pancakes on the Rocks was in the list. My husband and I had a good chat over pancakes and some cool drinks. We ordered Devil's Delight and it was really good!


Devil's Delight. Recommended

The weather was cool and windy, but bearable. I imagined the weather will be much much colder because I heard Sydney had the lowest temperature reading in the Winter!


Sea gulls.. sea gulls everywhere and we are excited to capture their photos


Yeah, we really were




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive